Intestinal Parasites and Worms
Many people are unaware they are suffering from a parasitic infection, which can lead to many chronic health conditions. In Australia, people are infected with the following common worms known as:
These are parasite worms you can see with the naked eye.
Protozoan Parasite, you cannot see. There are 100’s of them.
Here are the common Protozoan Parasite that affect humans
Common Protozoan Parasite
- Blastocystis hominis
- Dientamoeba fragilis
Protozoa are often found as co-infections with gastrointestinal bacteria and other parasites.
Common Symptoms Associated With Protozoan Parasites
Anorexia, nausea, abdominal distension, greasy stools, and short-term acute diarrhoea are the most common symptoms.
Is there a way to tell if you have a parasite?
As parasites release toxins into the bloodstream, they often cause similar symptoms affecting gastrointestinal tract/digestive disorders as mentioned in the symptoms.
What are the symptoms of parasites?
Parasites can live for years in the intestines. The following symptoms may occur if you have a parasite infestation:
- Pain in the upper stomach or lower stomach
- Running diarrhoea
- You may feel sick or vomit
- Expect gas bloating and passing wind
- Loose stools containing blood and mucus
- Itching around the rectum
- Over tiredness
- Passing a worm/worm eggs in your stool
- Multiple wakings during the night or difficulty falling asleep
How Do You Get Parasites?
The following things increase your risk of getting intestinal parasites:
- Living/Visiting an area where parasites are prevalent
- If you travel internationally
- Visit places with poor sanitation/poor hygiene
- Picking up parasites from children or in elderly nursing homes
- Daycare centres
- A low Immune system can leave you open to picking up parasites.
- Swimming in dams
- Public Swimming pool
- Pick up from surfaces
- Having sex
How can you avoid getting worms?
To avoid these types of worms:
- Wash your hands after gardening and before eating or drinking.
- Fruits and vegetables should always be washed before eating
- Thoroughly cook beef and pork
- Wear shoes whenever you are walking on moist, sandy, or dog-faecal-contaminated soil
- After handling dogs, wash your hands
- Ensure that dogs don’t feed on dead stock or wild animals
- Offal should not be provided to dogs
- Regularly deworm dogs with worming tablets
How to Avoid Protozoan Parasites
Hands should be washed frequently, especially after handling faeces or uncooked food. Make sure food is cooked to the recommended internal temperature. Ensure you drink clean water, including bottled water, when travelling. You should not swallow water from a lake, stream, or pond. Avoid street food.
What is The Best Way to Get Rid of Parasites?
Consider a parasite cleanse to get rid of parasites. Many different parasites can invade the human body. It is not just about doing an herbal parasite cleanse; it is also about changing your diet, at least while eliminating parasites. What to eat and what not to eat is very important. See our article. Parasite Cleanse Diet – What to Eat and What Not to Eat.
A natural way to cleanse your system of intestinal parasites and worms is our Organic Herbal Parasite Cleanse. This cleanse has no fillers, additives, or chemicals; it is made from certified organic herbs and spices.
Our Detox Cleanses Are:
- Orders are prepared and packaged fresh when they are placed
- It hasn’t been sitting on a shelf for a long time
- We only use organic herbs
- Over 23 years in business
- Our parasite cleanse herbs are proven to work
- The customer service we provide is excellent
- We place a high value on customer service
What We Offer:
- Upon ordering, parasite cleanse herbs are encapsulated
- Heat-sealed bags ensure freshness
- Containers with safe lids that are tamper-proof
- Our customer support team is available seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Free half-hour consultations are available by phone or email.
- Comprehensive blood/stool testing services help you understand what’s happening in your body.
Discover the benefits and considerations of a natural herbal parasite cleanse for optimal health and well-being. Learn how to cleanse your body from parasites using a natural parasite cleanse. Link to Our Parasites Cleanses
Please feel free to call, email, or fill out the form; someone will reply.