Helicobacter Pylori Herbal Tea
H. Pylori Support Herbal Tea is a beautiful blend of certified organic herbs containing antibacterial and fungal properties. You can enjoy this tea daily. Blended and prepared by qualified health practitioners using only well-known and documented certified organic herbs sourced within Australia.
9 Certified Organic Fresh Dried Herbs:
- Ginger Root: Scientific Name: Zingiber officinale
- Green Tea: Scientific name: Camellia sinensis
- Marshmallow: Scientific name: Althea officinalis
- Licorice Root: Scientific name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Meadowsweet: Scientific name: Filipendula ulmaria
- Honey Bush: Scientific name: Cyclopia
- Lemon Myrtle: Scientific name: Backhousia citriodora
- Stevia Leaf: Scientific name: Stevia rebaudiana
- Calendula Petals: Scientific name: Calendula officinalis
Freshly prepared and packed after you order.
Our herbal teas come in Eco-friendly packaging.
Using a 2-cup plunger, add a level scoop, which is provided.
Add some Manuka honey for sweetening if desired.
Consume one to three cups daily.
Also, you may be interested in:
Please Note: We are selling loose herbs. We are not selling herbs as therapeutic pre-packaged products. All our herbs and herbal teas are made up individually when purchased and only blended once you order. By purchasing, you permit us to blend these herbs on your behalf. We make no therapeutic claims about herbs we offer for sale. The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace medical advice. There is ample information regarding their benefits. Always check with your doctor if you are on medications or call us. Always do your own research before purchasing. If you have symptoms that persist, seek medical advice. Self-diagnosis is unadvised. Information on the website is for educational purposes only and should not be taken as medical advice.
If you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or breastfeeding, do not take any herbs without consulting a qualified practitioner.