Valerian Chamomile 100 Capsules
Chamomile and Valerian Root Capsules Aiding Sleep – Certified Organic Herbs
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
There is a long history of using this herb in traditional medicine for its analgesic properties. Valerian has health benefits, including insomnia, pain relief, blood pressure, and heart health. Grown natively in Asia and Europe, it also packs anti-inflammatory abilities.
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
Chamomile is a flower that has long been known as a herb that helps relaxation. Our dried Organic Chamomile flowers make the relaxing tea blend they are famous for, which helps with relaxation and sleeping. If you’ve experienced anxiety or have trouble sleeping, you’ve probably thought about trying a herbal remedy for relief. Our Chamomile and Valerian Root Capsules may help you if you are:
- Having trouble sleeping, insomnia
- Feeling Stressed, Anxious, or worried
- Experiencing Trembling
- Having Headaches – Migraines
Direction For Use: Take one or two capsules half an hour before bed. Stay hydrated.
Check with your doctor if you are taking prescribed medication, including but not limited to the following drugs:
- Taking anticonvulsants, such as phenytoin (Dilantin) and valproic acid (Depakote)
- Taking Barbiturates
- Taking Benzodiazepines, such as alprazolam (Xanax) and diazepam (Valium)
- Insomnia-prescribed medication such as zolpidem (Ambien), zaleplon (Sonata), eszopiclone (Lunesta), and ramelteon (Rozerem)
- Tricyclic antidepressants, such as amitriptyline (Elavil)
- Taking antihistamines
- If you take Statins for high cholesterol
- Also, some antifungal drugs
The same is true of other herbs with a sedating effect, such as chamomile.
Take one or two capsules 15-30 minutes before bed. The price includes shipping. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Freshly prepared when purchased. 550mg per capsule.
If symptoms persist, consult with your GP or healthcare practitioner. Self-diagnosis can be harmful to your health.